Super excited

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by RPC, Aug 27, 2010.

1. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

This has nothing to do with goats but I am super excited because my friends that live in LA said they are looking to buy a house back here in Indiana. My friend Sahaj is in a rock band called Ra and he is also a producer so thats why they live in LA. They just want a house for about 4 months out of the year but that is more then we see them now so I am really excited and had to share with someone.

2. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I'd be excited too! I hope they find one, and you guys can spend a lot of time together when they are in IN.
    I live 3 1/2-4 hours from most of my family and all my old friends and don't get to see them very often. I am pretty much a homebody so I don't get out much and although I have friends here, well, nothing compares to my old friends.
    My family is coming to visit tonight/tomorrow and I am excited about that! My brother has a 2mo old baby that I haven't seen yet -- haven't seen anyone since Christmas. Looks like we both have something to celebrate!

3. Mon Reve Farm

Mon Reve Farm New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Southern DE
    My husband and I saw them perform few years ago in Rhode Island. I'm pretty sure it was them - we bought a CD. I forget who they opened for that night. The CD's I have are "From One" and "Duality". Is that them?

That's great that you will get to see them more. Most of my close friends are scattered about - thank goodness for facebook cuz that's how we stay in touch.

4. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Mon Reve Farm.....Yup thats them.....I am not a huge rock fan I am actually more friends with his girlfriend because she graduated a year ahead of me but now am friends with him...His songs are prob the only rock I listen to.....Hoosier thats so awesome that you finally get to see your niece, I hope you guys have a great time.

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    That is exciting. I hope it works out for them.