Supplements for pain management and deworming

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Accidental goat mom, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Accidental goat mom

Accidental goat mom Member

Aug 18, 2017
    I was hoping someone has used this company before https://fiascofarm.com/herbs/mollysherbals. and could share first off how well the supplements for pain management worked and secondarily how the deworming regiment worked. I have a goat with CAE who is struggling with sore knees. The vet has me giving him Bute right now, previously we were on meloxicam...I really want to work him off of the medications, but don't want him in pain. He limps when he walks, but otherwise doesn't really show any signs of pain (he eats good, is social and friendly). He takes his meds really well...he will actually eat them right out of my hand. He is such a sweet baby (ok he is two and a half) I want to give him every chance possible to live a happy life. All he eats is high quality hay and a handful of calf mana (to wash down the after taste of the meds).

2. Accidental goat mom

Aug 18, 2017
    Thank you! Did you have success with pain management then? The links above are to a different company? Do you feel the products work better? Thanks

3. NigerianDwarfOwner707

NigerianDwarfOwner707 Well-Known Member

May 17, 2018
    East Coast, USA
    I have not had to use the fir meadow's aking joint on my goats but I stand by their products.

Dewormers are better from that company, yes.

Molly's joint formula is realy just beneficial because of the glucosamine and msm, and yes, I have used it, and it does work to take the edge off.

4. Accidental goat mom

Aug 18, 2017
    Thank you so much for the information (and a lead on another supplement source!).