The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let you all know of somethings that I found that might help everyone...

When I was on valleyvet.com to order wormers and some other things, I found the COOLEST things! (Mind you if you spend $60.00 it is FREE shipping on most items!!!)

- suture kits to keep in emergency. Comes with suture material and needle in a sterile pack - $5.45

- scalpel blades (can get a holder and blades - or disposable handle with blade already attached)

- you can order rx injectables CHEAP if you have a prescription.

there are many more - but my head is spinning at the moment - LOL! This week has been aweful at work - so I am getting on before work starts to post all these thoughts in my little head! :ROFL: :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Allison,
I have thought about getting a suture kit to have on hand but I do not know if could ever use it. It would be helpful to have the experience that you do with the vets. I so envy you.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
I'm quite lucky. My uncle is an ER doctor who has all of those emergency supplies at his house, which he happens to live next door :thumb: He has stitched up his kids and pets MANY times. Fortunatly I have never needed any medical care from him. But my brother has.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts