supplies on hand

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by kelebek, Jan 13, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I just wanted to let you all know of somethings that I found that might help everyone...

When I was on valleyvet.com to order wormers and some other things, I found the COOLEST things! (Mind you if you spend $60.00 it is FREE shipping on most items!!!)

- suture kits to keep in emergency. Comes with suture material and needle in a sterile pack - $5.45

- scalpel blades (can get a holder and blades - or disposable handle with blade already attached)

- you can order rx injectables CHEAP if you have a prescription.

there are many more - but my head is spinning at the moment - LOL! This week has been aweful at work - so I am getting on before work starts to post all these thoughts in my little head! :ROFL: :ROFL:

2. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    COOL!!!! I will have to add them to my list of sites :wink: I have really got to go through and organize all that stuf :roll:

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Allison,
    I have thought about getting a suture kit to have on hand but I do not know if could ever use it. It would be helpful to have the experience that you do with the vets. I so envy you.

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I'm quite lucky. My uncle is an ER doctor who has all of those emergency supplies at his house, which he happens to live next door :thumb: He has stitched up his kids and pets MANY times. Fortunatly I have never needed any medical care from him. But my brother has.