The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right before i left for school this morning i decided randomly that I'd go check the goats. I thought she had 2 weeks or more left but i guess not because she had 2 little baby's with her. :) So i had to move her and her kids to a stall and get her all set up and I still made it to school on time haha. I almost skipped my first block which was ag to stay with them and I planned on telling my teacher I was excused because i was working on my SAE project lol.

They are so tiny and cute! The spotted one is a girl and the one with the red head is a boy. :D

image-511546976.jpg

image-3475779192.jpg

image-2326348243.jpg

image-1408253520.jpg

image-2039166702.jpg

image-2024398724.jpg

image-706022067.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
30,668 Posts
beautiful!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess she surprised me early so i wouldn't stress out anymore lol. And she had them just in time too, im leaving Thursday and won't be back until Monday night, i have 3 different people set up to be coming and checking on them everyday and ill be calling them each 5 times a day checking on them i bet lol. :p

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
I LOVE the doeling!! So unique! Congrats! We had one of those early morning surprises in April... but she had her on her due date so we were expecting it! She just didn't look close the night before!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
What lovely babies! I could tell from the pictures that there was one boy and one girl even before I read the text. What a delicate girl and rugged boy!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Just beautiful!!!! I love the boy!!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
That is the kinda delivery I hope for, easy, quick, and me none the wiser til I find them healthy and fine....:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
that is what happened here on sunday. Our onyx had two little boys. went out to work on the shed and noticed the goats staring into one of the stalls so i took a look ans Surprise! kids! both my girls have had only bucklings. Sure would like a couple more does.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts