Oklahoma Surprise Christmas Pups

Discussion in 'Other Animals For Sale' started by DanielsDairyGoats, Nov 10, 2014.

1. DanielsDairyGoats

DanielsDairyGoats New Member

Jul 20, 2013
    Salina OK
    If anyone is thinking about a puppy for Christmas.... I missed a heat, and now have a litter of mid sized (25-40lb) pups due any day now. I've got the parents, and had/was around the grandparents. The parents are a catahoula/heeler/rat terrier/? And German shepherd/mini Aussie/rat terrier. I can give you detail and more pictures. They are very smart dogs. Dad (pictured below) is a barn yard baby sitter (even baby chicks) mom is very playful and snuggly. Both are very good with our toddler. View attachment 81619

2. ThreeHavens

ThreeHavens 7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    Haha! Oh boy, sounds like fun! I've got my hands full with my current pup otherwise I'd be super tempted.

A word of caution selling Christmas pups - sometimes parents get one for their kids without realizing the work, or a well-meaning grandparent will give it to their grandkids and the parents don't want it! I've seen it happen a few times. Other than that my family made a decision together to get our first puppy as an early Christmas gift, and he was the best thing ever.

That is a gorgeous dog. Good thing you're far away from me otherwise I'd be even more tempted than I am now, lol!

3. DanielsDairyGoats

Jul 20, 2013
    Salina OK
    Thank you. We sure love our Bobo. You can't keep him out of the goat pen during kidding season, he loves those tiny baby goats.
    Yeah I'll hold out for the right homes.

4. DanielsDairyGoats

Jul 20, 2013
    Salina OK
    Well she fooled me some more and didn't have them until Dec 2nd. Here they are at a week old. I'm really going to enjoy these cuties until they go to their own homes. ImageUploadedByGoat Forum1418155580.992767.jpg ImageUploadedByGoat Forum1418155614.112400.jpg ImageUploadedByGoat Forum1418155642.581833.jpg

5. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Too cute. I'm glad Oklahoma is too far from Ohio.