The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning (should have posted sooner, sorry) we were cleaning the goat pen, and Patti nibbled off a tiny piece of plastic from the shavings bag. It looks like it was minimal, but I wasn't able to get it out of her mouth, the little pip. She's pooped since then. Should I worry too much?

·
I'm watching you
22,549 Posts
It should go through just fine. Strings are much more worrying. My neighbors burn pile sometimes blows over the fence and my goats have ended up getting things like that. For some reason running around waving cat litter bags is great fun. I've never seen any ill effects from it.

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thank you both. She's in bed now, her spunky little self, but I'll check her out in the morning and make sure she's pooping normally. Geesh, goats. :laugh: Would giving her oil in the morning still help, or be hurtful? What kind of oil would you suggest?

·
Banned
5,939 Posts
For some reason running around waving cat litter bags is great fun. I've never seen any ill effects from it.
But, but Mmmmoooommmm, it makes such an interesting noise while I'm running around waving it! :ROFL: :ROFL: And it is so easy to scare my sister/brother with it, too! It's so cute the way you roll your eyes at me when I'm doing it, too! :love:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts