The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 13 yr old Persian died yesterday morning at 8:30 am. It was all of a sudden. Found her in bathroom crying and falling over, when she tried to walk. Drove to vet and she passed pretty much as I entered the building. I'm not sure what happened. One of the labs fell on her 2 days prior, but she seemed fine. I'm afraid she may have died to me just assuming she was ok, maybe something inside was bruised. I'm heart broken she's gone, and worse it may be my fault. Was she internally hurt, or did she have organ failure, stroke, ect. Wasn't going to have vet cut into her to satisfy my own guilt. But this beautiful little baby was an angle- she never did any wrong- I miss her

image-2810756403.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
30,573 Posts
Im sorry...she was a beautiful girl..

·
I'm watching you
22,271 Posts
She lived to a good old age for a stubby nosed cat. She was loved and cared for. She would never blame you for anything and would never want you to blame yourself. She will be chasing grasshoppers and sunbathing at the Rainbow bridge, waiting for the day you come to get her...

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
she was beautiful. hard not to blame yourself, but she lived a long life, and it could have been her time.

so sorry for your loss. :hug:

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
I was in the EXACT same state you are at the moment. My kitty was posioned and was only 11 when he died.

I'm very sorry for your loss, just remember that she is very happy right now, prancing with a little mouse in her mouth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts