Sweetgoats & Anyone else

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by fcnubian, Oct 31, 2007.

1. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Here's the pictures of my girls to see if they are pregnant by the pooch test. Two of these does ran with the buck off and on for a month or two. The other one came in heat and the buck bred her. She hasn't came back in heat that I have noticed. I'm not going to say which doe that is yet.

So the pictures.

Frostie
    [​IMG]

Nica
    [​IMG]

Precious
    [​IMG]

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OK, Now I feel the pressure. I would say that Precious is Pregnant. I am not sure enough to say anything about the other two. I keep looking back at them and I am not sure but Nica might be, but I don't think that Frostie is.
    That is just my feeling. Stacie, what do you think? You have gotten good at this.

3. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    I have never done this preg guess before, but I would guess same way as sweetgoats. It will be fun to see who gets it! :D

4. jaymerose

jaymerose New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Minnesota
    Sweetgoats

Could you explain what you are looking at. I would really like to know how you tell. :D

5. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Thanks I know those pictures arent good. I had just cut my thumb open an hour or two before those pictures so it was hurting and it was cloudy to and I just didn't have the patience for those girls. I'll go out soon and get another picture of the other two while the sun it out.

6. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Ohk Here's some more pictures. I'm putting them in links because I put all of the pics of one doe in a collage...ect ect.

Two of these does were watched from the end of September up to today. They were checked 2x a day never showed any discharge, or dried discharge on the tail/hair.

And one of these does was a visual breeding. And was suppose to come in heat about a week ago and never did...

In a bit I'll post which two does are the two I've watched for heat signs.

Precious
    http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q204 ... usRear.jpg

Nica
    http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q204 ... caRear.jpg

Frostie
    http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q204 ... ieRear.jpg

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am going to stick to my original guess.

8. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Okie dokie! Thanks for looking.

Frostie and Precious are the two does I have been checking every day since the end of September. No signs of heat.

Nica is the one that I saw get bred. And she was suppose to come back in heat and didnt.

Time will tell. Lol.

9. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Well just wanted to give an update.

Frostie and Precious are both pregnant. They have udder development. And I have felt alot of kicking from the kid(s).

Nica still unsure if she's bred or not.

10. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    That's good to hear :D

11. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Yup. I cant wait for babies! :D