The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is day 145 for Symphony

Okay that took me forever to figure out, but I got it to work and the pictures aren't huge.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Re: Symphony Day 145

She's got a few days yet to fill her udder...and she is big but not dropped yet, the way she's tucked in and not puffed out under her tail is telling me that she'll soon...and I'll say triplets also. She's a very pretty girl!! Looks like my eldest doe!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Re: Symphony Day 145

Big belly! Looks like several babies will be here before too long!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Symphony Day 145...now day 148

Well...here is Symphony now on Day 148..I think I got better pictures last time, but here they are.
Still huge

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, my last three that kidded I was planning more like day 150, but they kidded on 142, 146 and 147.
So with Symphony and Tori I decided to look more like day 145-147 and they are deciding to hold out longer and torture me (and themselves).
Symphony is so huge and uncomfortable and breathes heavy that I was hoping she would go earlier.
It probably doesn't help her comfort that it has been unusually cold all spring and then yesterday and today decide to be 80-90 degrees all of a sudden. Tomorrow is supposed to be down to the mid 60's and lower again for the rest of the week.
I also work/teach Mon to Fri so I was also hoping for the weekend since I will be home and won't miss it. Looks like that probably won't be happening unless they speed things up soon.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, day 151 is half over...3:00 pm here....not seeing any changes....I think she is going to continue to make me wait, wonder, and worry.
Since she is so huge (compared to any other Pygmie I have had) I worry about either big kids or lots to get tangled up trying to get out. I would sure like to be here.
This is her 4th time kidding, (1st time for me though), so maybe she will be okay.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts