Taking a poll on names for the new buck!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by pennylullabelle, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Aston Martin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Roll's Royce

5.0%
  3. Bentley

50.0%
  4. Bugatti Veyron

40.0%
  5. Leblanc (sounds a lil feminine, but he is mostly white...)

5.0%
  1. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

Thanks for any input everyone!!

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    What buck did you decide on?

3. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

She got a cute little buckling from Infinty!

4. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Cool! Is it Porsche's full brother?

5. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Pictures please. :- )

6. TinyHoovesRanch

Ya I think so! Hes soooo cute! She has pic on another post, "I have stooped to this" I think...I took the pics! And shes picking him up this weekend!

7. pennylullabelle

Thanks for the input everyone!

Olivia - he is a full brother to Porsche, though younger of course! I met Honey Harts bucks and boy did I toss around taking second pick there!!! Very nice kids :)

And Laura is right, there are pics of him that she took in the thread (in the goat frenzy forum) "I have stooped to this"

8. TinyHoovesRanch

I loooove Harts BUCKS! :drool: :drool: :drool:

9. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I haven't even heard from Sarah. . . Honey Heart kidded? What did she have? I should probably talk to you Amanda about transport as I don't know if I'll be able to go down and get him.

10. pennylullabelle

Olivia - Honey Hart was the second to kid. Laura has a picture of the 3 kids. 1 doe, 2 bucks. Sarah is just swamped! When we were there she had Infinity and Honey with kids, Sara and Ali with basically NO ligaments, and about 6 others in the barn panting, with discharges, and ligaments fading quickly. I think we were allowed to visit in such a busy time because that way she had a few more sets of eyes in the barn watching all the does about to kid! :) I emailed you on transport, happy to get him up there. Let me know if you want a pick of the Honey kids!

11. Ditto.

12. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Do you think I could see the picture Laura? Which one looked nicest to you gals?

13. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

I vote Bentley...I had a jersey wooly rabbit named that & he won 3rd at the ARBA Convention. So it's a good luck name ;)

14. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    which arba convention??i have friends with woolies

15. pennylullabelle

Here are the pictures of the little guy in question! Hope this helps with picking his name :)

Cuddling with me...
    [​IMG]
    At this point he was warm and about to fall asleep...
    [​IMG]
    Okay, he's peeing, but you can see his length and width...
    [​IMG]

16. goatlover

goatlover New Member

Mar 6, 2009
    ID
    ahhhhh he's gorgeous and tiny
    :stars: I can't wait till our baby goats are born
    bently does seem like a good name for him though. hope you post more pixs as he grows ::p:
    :cart: Antonia :cart:

17. goatlover

goatlover New Member

Mar 6, 2009
    ID
    ahhhhh he's gorgeous and tiny
    :stars: I can't wait till our baby goats are born
    bently does seem like a good name for him though. hope you post more pixs as he grows ::p:
    :cart: Antonia :cart:

18. pennylullabelle

Aw thanks! He's a quad, so he is pretty small :) But I enjoyed holding him and letting him get all warm and snuggly. He screamed his head off when I put him down! "Hey! what gives!! It was warm up there!!" hehehe

I'll post new pictures soon! Looks like Bentley and Royce are tied for first place.

19. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

That win was back in 2002 at Peoria, Illinois where I won Best of Group Agouti. I've also attended the Jersey Wooly Nationals in Columbus, Ohio (2001 I think); Dodgeville, Wisconsin (2005 I think) & Syracuse, New York (2006 I think) throughout the years. I had many top 5 national placements throughout the years. My woolies were named Gleason's (my maiden name) & Las'. My lines spread out through the U.S. I've sold out of the rabbits since I've gotten into the goats though. & my little JW Bentley actually went to live in Japan.

Pennylullabelle--your little guy is adorable! Love those colors!!

20. pennylullabelle

Thanks Karen!

Thanks also everyone who voted. Roll's Royce won and I am happy with that name. So, Royce it is. I get to bring him home as a bottle baby this Sat. Will post pics!!