Taking Free Reservations On 2010 Nigerian Goats

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by WalnutGroveFarm, Dec 29, 2009.

1. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    I have some nice upcoming kiddings. They carry some really nice lines, wood Bridge Farm, Buttin'Heads, Atwood Acres, etc, etc. Check out my website and let me know if you are interested. My kidding schedule has who they are bred to and if you would like more pics or have any questions let me know. Be glad to answer anything you might need to know. Herd is CAE free.

Here is Celia she will be 100 days bred tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here is Squeak she will be 99 days tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is Dandy she isnt due till March maybe April. I have two breedings on her.
    [​IMG]
    This is Twilight She is March r April to.
    [​IMG]
    My one doe that isnt a nigi but bred to a nigi is Blue. She is nubian/boer cross. She is due in April.
    [​IMG]

2. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

Good luck with the sales & best wishes for healthy deliveries and kids. Thanks for posting pics & how many days bred the girls are---it's fun to compare how my girls look

3. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Just bumping this up. Celia and squeak are getting close just little over 40 days to go.

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
  5. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
  6. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Seriously. I'm a shameless promoter of your farm and Honey Hollow too. lol My parents asked what I want for my birthday and I emailed them links to your pages since they travel to western PA frequently. :bday:

7. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Your sweet thank you very much. If I can answer questions just let me know.

8. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Got some nice goaties there, Dandy reminds me of my Charity with the frosting on the nose and ears. :)

9. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Thanks Runaround, yea i have two that look almost just alike. They had the same dad but their moms where sisters. But the only way to tell them apart is that Dandy is a little less black then Twilight.

10. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

Celia is stunning...I really like her rump and her body capacity (the beach ball look - lots of room for healthy rumen activity = superior milk production). I wish I was allowed to buy babies this year :tears:

Boyfriend says I can keep doelings or trade, no purchases. Butthead! Gotta play by the rules though I guess. :roll:

11. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Thank you very much Celia is a pretty doe. Wish I would have took pics of her udder last year, she had triplets and fed them all with no problems. Udder stayed even and had nice attachments. She is the sweetest doe I have. She has some Brush creek lines in her. Yea I would be up to trading to but live so far away from everyone. Im hoping to retain a doe from her, but the way shes looking might be more than one in there lol. The buck I bred her to is out of Wood Bridge farm sugar and Atwood Acres Cicada. Very Nice little buck showed real well as a little guy last year.

12. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Celia has less than 30 days to go she is looking good. This is her 3 freshening so bucks maybe sold intact if reserved. I may be retaining a doe out of her but will take more reservations for does. At this point not sure Squeak is bred no signs of a udder at all.

13. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Just bumping this up Celia has 24 days to go and looking real good. I think Squeak miscarried so no babies out of her to later this year. Dandy seems to have took and should be bred for March/April babies. Twilight I think didnt settle either so will have babies later this year out of her to. Blue should be due beginning of April.