The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 2014 kidding schedule is up! We are very excited about our pairings this year! Our goal is to breed healthy kids who excel in the show ring and in milk production. We have invested in top quality Nigerian Dwarfs to meet our goals.

We require a $50 deposit to reserve the kid or your choice. If you would like to reserve a kid or want some more info our email is [email protected]

Our kidding schedule can be viewed here: http://walshkidsgoats.com/?page_id=730

Here are some of the animals from our breeding lineup:

Attachments

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
We have added a new buck to our herd! Hopefully we can work him into our breeding schedule :)

Poppy Patch Honey Ima Hottie

Dam: Algedi Farm DJ Just Like Honey (SGCH Rosasharn's UMT Tupelo Honey 4*D x CH Algedi Farm Drops of Jupiter *S)
Sire: Rosasharn GM Paradoxos *B (ARMCH Rosasharn TL Almond Joy 5*M x Rosasharn GX Merlot)

So excited to bring these bloodlines into our herd! Hottie is gorgeous! He excels in general appearance! He is loooong and level with nice width and very nice feet and legs! He has wonderful rear leg angulation and a very nice shoulder assembly.

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
I can personally vouch for excellent quality kids coming from Walsh Kids Farm!! I raised Hottie and he is a gorgeous, gorgeous buck!! Kids from him that were born here before he sold to Walsh Kids Farm were flashy, long, extremely dairy, beautifully refined, with gorgeous heads too. Very very pretty babies! I wish I had kept more! Lol!
His half sister resides here and is the doe in the attached photo. GORGEOUS!! ImageUploadedByGoat Forum1390754676.527112.jpg
Sincerely,
Traci
Bellafire Farm
Oregon

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts