Taking Reservations and Package deals on Mini Oberhaslis 08'

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by redneck_acres, Dec 14, 2007.

1. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Hi folks,

Now is the time to make your reservation for a 2008 Mini Oberhasli doe and/or buck kid from the Redneck Acres herd. I am willing to make package deals. If you see any of my does that you are interested in let me know and I may include them in a package deal. I need to cut down on the number of goats that I own due to the high price of hay and grain. All of my babies are raised on pasteurized milk. I do have a 3rd gen mini oberhasli buck that will only be related to this years kids and one kid from last year-he is not related to the rest of my does.

Briana
    Redneck Acres LaManchas and Mini Oberhaslis
    http://www.freewebs.com/redneckacres

2. eliya

eliya New Member

Hi Brianna,

I wish I was needing MiniObers: you have such nice ones! I think I better stick to one breed though. I can hardly keep my numbers down as it is :) Good luck with your 2008 kiddings and I hope you are able to sell all the goats that you need to!

3. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Thanks Eliya,

Yeah, it sure doesn't take long to have a big herd of minis:). I saw some advertised in one of the Newspapers my folks get. I think they were located in Washington or Oregon. I may have to try advertising in the news papers eventually.

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I hope you can find them wonderful homes. I am sorry that there isn't a market for them up there. People around here love the minis.

5. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Yeah, I bet if I could make their ears droop, they'd go quick;).