The Goat Spot Forum banner

Taking reservations for 2016 Alpine kids!

787 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Little-Bits-N-Pieces 
#1 ·
With my breeding season creeping up I figured I'd throw the breeding plans out there.
I'm not breeding very many this year, all my doe kids will be held over as they were born later than I like. So I'm just taking reservations on kids from my 3 main girls, and my aged doe.

To keep it as short as I can, the two bucks I'll be using are my own from this spring.
1st is LBNP Emperor's Brigade (not yet registered because of the ADGA setbacks), he is out of my doe Sweet-Dreams Bwild Biagia (she was a 22lb a day milker last year), and sired by Sweet-Dreams SOS Emperor (an AI kid out of GCH Sweet-Dreams T Willa, also a 22lb a day milker, and Sodium Oaks Seneca, a very nice buck from the 80's).

The 2nd buck I'll be using is *B LBNP BN Tender Vigilante, out of Shining-Moon Coup De Grace (LA-VEEV FS 89, *6M, Advanced Registry doe), and Sweet-Dreams Bwild Nehru, both grand-dams were shown at nationals. Paternal grand-dam placed 11th, maternal grand-dam was at nationals twice, placing with Reverse Best Udder, and 1st w/1st udder. 2nd time she was 2nd place with 2nd udder.

On to the does :) Let me know if you want more info on the does, I can tell you about the production of the other does in their peds, show info, etc.

1st is Sweet-Dreams SS Babette, she peaks at 2 gallons, maintains 1.5 gallons through the rest of her lactation. Her dam is a finished CH. Sire's sire is an old school buck from the early 80's. Babs is a shorter doe, standing at 28-28.5". Pictured as a 2yr old FF.
She will be bred to LBNP Emperor's Brigade
I'm keeping one doe kid, 2nd doe reservation and buck reservations open.
Jeans Plant Dog breed Working animal Fawn

2nd is Sweet-Dreams Bwild Biagia, the dam to Brigade. She freshened with quads as a 3yr old 2nd freshener, but she had pregnancy stress which took a toll on her udder, so her show career is over, but she milked 22lbs a day that year. Pictured is her as a 2yr old FF at CA state fair, she got best 3 with best 3 udders. She's a standard 30".
She will be bred to *B LBNP BN Tender Vigilante
I'm keeping one doe kid, 2nd doe reservation and buck reservations open.
Dog breed Fawn Carnivore Dog Collar

3rd is Shining-Moon Coup De Grace, the dam to Vigilante. LA-VEEV FS 89, earning her milk star and advanced registry as a yearling milker. Daughter of Shining-Moon Avant Garde, a 2x ADGA Top Ten doe. Coup milks an easy 2 gallons a day, I do not know what her show record was though. Rather tall doe, stands at almost 34"
She will be bred in December, due to a lack of condition she is recovering from. Pictured as a yearling milker
She will be Bred to LBNP Emperor's Brigade
I will be keeping one doe kid, 2nd doe is reserved. Only taking buck reservations.
Leg Dog breed Working animal Companion dog Livestock

4th is (not yet registered because I'm lazy :lol:) going to be LBNP WC Clarice, out of Badger-Creek Wile-E-Coyote (hugely tall buck, funny that she's so short!), and Badger-Creek Tess.
Pint sized triplet at a whopping 26", but she makes up for it with her depth of body. Nothing too crazy going on in her pedigree, she's a Clovertops Snapple grand-daughter, and she usually throws some pretty wild colors, though she hasn't with the past 3 kids. She's a steady gallon a day milker like her dam.
She'll be bred to *B LBNP BN Tender Vigilante, and this is possibly her last kidding, as she'll be 9yrs old.
Probably keeping one doe, 2nd doe and buck reservations open.
Pictured at 7yrs old and milked out.
Terrestrial animal Snout Collar Fence Wildlife

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.