The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nubians:

bred to

Bucks and Does: $350; 1st doe kid reserved, 2nd doe kid retained. Kids will be Purebred Nubians and carry the Quarter Mile herd prefix. Due: Not sure...having problems getting her bred.

bred to

Does only: $150; 1st doe kid retained. Kids will be Recorded Grade Nubians. Due: 3/22-23/08

bred to

Does only: $150; 1st doe kid retained. Kids will be American Nubians. Due: 2/25-27/08 NOTE: Lady will be for sale after she kids.

bred to

Does only: $200; 1st doe kid retained. Kids will be American Nubians. Due: 2/20-22/08 NOTE: Libby was 2 x GCH this year!

bred to

Bucks* and Does: $250. Kids will be Purebred Nubians. Due: Will be bred in Nov/Dec if she is big enough. NOTE: Flicka was 1 x RGCH this year!

*We will have to see how she freshens before we sell any buck kids out of her.

Kikos:

bred to

Doe only: $150. Kids will be 79.5% Kiko. Due: 1/15/08 NOTE: Willow will be for sale after she weans her kids next spring.

bred to

Does only: $150. Kids will be 45% Kiko. Due: 1/23/08

Contact me here on GS or email me at [email protected] for info on reserving a kid! Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The original post has been updated!(Again!) Willow is going to be for sale after she weans her kids next spring and we aren't retaining a doe kid from her.

We will be breeding 1 or 2 Nubian/Kiko cross doelings to Cass in Nov/Dec. Those kids will not be registered.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Pam, we won't be having any Nubian/Boer cross kids. Millie's kids will have a whopping 5% Boer in them! :roll: :lol: Willow's kids will be 20.5% Boer. Those are the only two that will have Boer in them.

Let me know if you would be interested in either one!

Thanks!

·
Registered
175 Posts
My hubby and I want to come down to see your goats in person, probably sometime after the first of the year, before we make a decision. Right now we're busy working on college visits for our youngest son since this is his senior year. Goat stuff (aside from breeding) is going to have to take a backseat for a few months. I'll get back with you later on that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts