Taking Reservations on 08' Nubian and Kiko kids in NW Ohio!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Dover Farms, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Nubians:

[​IMG]
    bred to
    [​IMG]
    Bucks and Does: $350; 1st doe kid reserved, 2nd doe kid retained. Kids will be Purebred Nubians and carry the Quarter Mile herd prefix. Due: Not sure...having problems getting her bred.

[​IMG]
    bred to
    [​IMG]
    Does only: $150; 1st doe kid retained. Kids will be Recorded Grade Nubians. Due: 3/22-23/08

[​IMG]
    bred to
    [​IMG]
    Does only: $150; 1st doe kid retained. Kids will be American Nubians. Due: 2/25-27/08 NOTE: Lady will be for sale after she kids.

[​IMG]
    bred to
    [​IMG]
    Does only: $200; 1st doe kid retained. Kids will be American Nubians. Due: 2/20-22/08 NOTE: Libby was 2 x GCH this year!

[​IMG]
    bred to
    [​IMG]
    Bucks* and Does: $250. Kids will be Purebred Nubians. Due: Will be bred in Nov/Dec if she is big enough. NOTE: Flicka was 1 x RGCH this year!

*We will have to see how she freshens before we sell any buck kids out of her.

Kikos:

[​IMG]
    bred to
    [​IMG]
    Doe only: $150. Kids will be 79.5% Kiko. Due: 1/15/08 NOTE: Willow will be for sale after she weans her kids next spring.

[​IMG]
    bred to
    [​IMG]
    Does only: $150. Kids will be 45% Kiko. Due: 1/23/08

Contact me here on GS or email me at doverfarms@isp.com for info on reserving a kid! Thanks for looking!

2. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    The original post has been updated!(Again!) Willow is going to be for sale after she weans her kids next spring and we aren't retaining a doe kid from her.

We will be breeding 1 or 2 Nubian/Kiko cross doelings to Cass in Nov/Dec. Those kids will not be registered.

3. Pam B

Pam B New Member

Oct 15, 2007
    Southern Michigan
    Jacque, are you going to have any BoerXNubian kids for sale next spring?

4. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Sorry Pam, we won't be having any Nubian/Boer cross kids. Millie's kids will have a whopping 5% Boer in them! :roll: :lol: Willow's kids will be 20.5% Boer. Those are the only two that will have Boer in them.

Let me know if you would be interested in either one!

Thanks!

5. Pam B

Pam B New Member

Oct 15, 2007
    Southern Michigan
    My hubby and I want to come down to see your goats in person, probably sometime after the first of the year, before we make a decision. Right now we're busy working on college visits for our youngest son since this is his senior year. Goat stuff (aside from breeding) is going to have to take a backseat for a few months. I'll get back with you later on that.