Taking reservations on Alpine kids in NW Ohio

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by JessaLynn, Feb 14, 2011.

1. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    $50 to reserve your Alpine kid today.All info is on my website http://www.TheGarzaHomestead.webs.com on my for sale page

Lines are out of Olentangy,Cherry Glen,Redwood Hills,Tempo Aquila Ravenwood,Autumn Acres,Hoanbu,Willow Run, and more! All my does come from good show and milking lines with excellent well attached udders.

2. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Just visited your website......love your website and I am sooooo in love with Alpines and hope to have a full blood one some day.....I have a mixed alpine wether and just love him! Wish I was ready to add some goats to my farm.....we aren't too far from you, we are in North Eastern-ish Indiana

3. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Thank you:) Yes Alpines are my favorite.They are quiet,easy to handle,and wonderful milkers! Plus they are just beautiful! Love mine! I'm going to add another doe in the spring and she's out of Addi Hill Farm.Very excited! If I don't get a buck from Hope I will be on the search for a new herd sire as well.I'm working hard to improve our herd and breed up!

4. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    So far all bucks from Gracie and Sahara will be wetherd and are reserved for 4H.Does are still available if born.
    I'm retaining a doe from Ravenwood Funny Face and a buck from Ravenwood Lady Luck.If available all others can be reserved still.
    *TGS members get a $25 off discount* Just email me with TGS in the subject

All kids will be disbudded,given 1st and booster CD&T and will be able to leave at 8weeks old or if reserved before born,can be bottle fed and leave at 3weeks old if desired.Comes from CL free herd