Tally,Hershey,and Lacey due in March

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by Oat Bucket Farm, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Oat Bucket Farm

Oat Bucket Farm New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Tally is due in 20 days and I am so excited and impatient and soooo hoping she has a doeling in there for me.

Here is Tally she is a FF,fuzzy and annoyed with the snow.

[​IMG]

From behind,there is an udder making under all of that hair. A camera may put 10 pounds or so on a woman but its slimming to goats.

[​IMG]

enjoying a bite of leash,again looking slimmer in the photo than she does in person

[​IMG]

Hershey from the side.She's a FF too. She looks bigger in person too but not by much. She has a full month to go before she kids but I am betting a single. She was confirmed pregnant by Bio-Tracking a couple of weeks ago.

[​IMG]

From behind, making a little udder

[​IMG]

Lacey,she's a FF. She has a deep,long body she could be hiding several in there easily. She also has a full month to go before she kids.

[​IMG]

And BigWig and his friend Buddy didn't want to be left out.

[​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Re: Waiting for March

very nice... they should have real nice kiddo's for ya.... :thumb:

3. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio

Lookin good :thumb: Tally is so pretty and she looks like a sweetheart. Hope your kiddings go well, glad to see I'm not the only one with a bunch of FF, makes me kinda nervous lol

4. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle

Nice pics of great goaties thar OatBucket, sometimes ya just never know but love your description of "forming a little udder" & camera making a goat look slimmer.

5. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky

They are pretty girls, and boys too! I love the markings on Lacey's legs and feet! I know what you mean about the camera making them seem slim, I was just looking at some pics I took earlier and was thinking the same thing! They look wider in person!