The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a fullblood 5 month doe kid who I spent well over $2,000 on. She's awesome. Her structure is great (I think so anyway) she's got awesome bloodlines. Mouth is good. When I got her she had a 1x1 teat structure. Now she seems to be growing a teat off the side of one/ is this normal? It's pea sized. I will show at the ABGA shows. Will this hurt our chances?

Sent from my iPhone using GoatSpot

Attachments

·
Dave (TDG Farms) S.E. Washington State
4,956 Posts
I have heard of people snipping the spurs off with like tweezers. But like nancy said, if there is no orifice she should be ok. But if there is, you could find that after her first freshening, that teat start to change. Id contact the seller and inform them. She looks to be a beautiful animal. Hope all turns out for you.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank yall we love her and can't wait to show! First show is in October. Does anyone have advice on how to get a doe ready for an abga show, leading up to the show and during the show

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will take one tomorrow ! Her name is Fortune Teller. She's out of Primo Profit Maker and Fortune Cookie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh wow! I was reading your post and totally off the topic, but I have a full sister to your doe. Was she too born in march? I just thought that was really neat had to comment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts