The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Stacie. I know I bought some from you a while ago. But I have to say, that I know nothing about it. No I did not get signed up to sell it, I figured I would just get just from you.
Ok, anyway. Can someone please tell me what it really is for? Like Pro Biotic, I know what that is for and when to use it, but Please inform me on this. :scratch:
OK, I feel really dumb because you all talk about it, and I even bought some but I have no idea why.
I have looked at the web site, but really that is not that helpful.
Please give my your personal experience.
Thanks, :shrug:

· Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. OK, I feel really dumb. Stacie I bought this from you a long time ago and I should of gotten more information from you.
Stacie, does it HAVE to be refrigerator? It has been in the shed the whole time other then what I have feed. Is it still good? So I can use it for the horses also?

Thanks for the information. I will get it back out and start using it again. I do feed grain right now to all the girls because they are all pregnant and ready to start dropping kids any time, and I will be feeding it while they are nursing.
So Stacie, how much do you feed your goats a day? Pace said she feeds a Tablespoon a day, is that about what you feed?
Thank you two for the information

· Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Stacie. I appreciate the information. I do not have the bag anymore because I always pour it in a tight sealed container.
We have two horses. One that is a rescue that is a goof ball and not ridden that much but I do have to feed him a special diet because he has no teeth in the back to chew up his food. We have to feed him a "slop", and we have another horse that she does ride a lot and pretty hard. She is on a all girls drill team, and they work almost every week. I am not to worried about the old guys coat, but if it would help the feed bill that would be great. The other one has a beautiful coat in the summer, so wow I would love to see what it looks like with this.
Ok, the paste. Is it one that can be used to help calm horses? I know when a lot of the girls get their horses ready for a parade they give them some calming paste. It is like Be calm. SO I guess it would not be like this.
Thanks again

· Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, Stacie I will have to PM you and I will get some information again from you to order more from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.