The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The farm that Hope began
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a bit early, but the horse forum I frequent just opened up their Secret Santa, so I was wondering if TGS will be doing it again this year?

It's the only one I participate in (I don't have enough posts on the horse forum) so I'm looking forward to it.

:window:

·
The farm that Hope began
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yay! :clap:

Hopefully Stacey gives the green light. It was really well run last year and we all had a ton of fun. I love going on a hunt for goodies for my SS.

:ponder:

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Well, I can't take credit for last year, as I was not on here much, but the year prior to that I did it :) Just offering if ya'all need it.

Everyone who wants to participates lets the person "in charge of it" know. Each person then fills out a short questionaire and turns it in. Then people are randomly assigned to another member and given information for the person they were assigned to and then you purchase something (within a set limit) and mail it "randomly" to the person you are buying for.

Then on a specific date everyone reveals who they purchased for

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
So much fun last year.......I'm in again! Just say when!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Count me in. Sounds like fun. Just let me know what to do. My family played tacky Santa one year and it was a hoot. You could only spend $5 and the tackiest gift won an extra prize. Truck stops are a great place to shop. Nothin' like getting a can of possum or a mini steel trap for sketters. :greengrin:

Gina

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I love doing this.

:oops: Sorry, i do not remember who had me but I still wear my goat pin all the time. At the shows everyone always asks where I got it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts