Thank you all!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by CodyAcres, Apr 1, 2009.

1. CodyAcres

CodyAcres New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Rural Oklahoma
    I just wanted to say thanks so much to everyone who has taken the time to help me and answer my "new goat owner" questions (and no doubt you will put more time into answering more questions for me LOL). I really enjoy this message board and have gotten so much help here, and quick help too!

So glad I have found this board and I appreciate all of you who run it!!

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Aw, thats so sweet Jaime! :hug: And you are very welcome!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    You are welcome - that is why we are all here - gotta love our goaties - and help others with theirs!!!
  4. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    I second the responses AND the post yall rock thx
  5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    your very welcome.... :hug:
    thanks guys....that is very nice and sweet of you....... :wink: :greengrin:
  6. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    We where all new to goats once. But I can nto remmber when anymore. It seems like I ahve always had goats.
  7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Jamie, that is so sweet of you, but just remember never worry about a question you or anyone might have. We all have had those. Heck I am sure even those of us that have had goats for years, we still forget what to do when something is wrong with our goats. So everyone please no matter how silly you might think that question is PLEASE ask it because I am sure there is someone else that needs to know the answer.

I have to say I so so love this place also. I have met some very sweet people here and hey some are not far at all from me. :leap: I can not wait to meet them finally.