Thank you Chipper....

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Perfect7, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    For all you have taught me during the short time you were here with us. You were with us for a week, but you have taught me to always check the eyelids of any goats before bringing them home even if they are as cute and precious as you. You have taught me that Cydectin, Ivermec, and Panacur will not kill tapeworms and I need to worm all of my babies in the future with Valvazen. You have taught our veterinarians that tapeworm is still a problem with goats in our area and it can be lethal. You may have saved countless lives at the breeder you came from because he is now going to treat his whole herd with Valbazen. The gift of knowledge you have left behind is priceless and will last a lifetime.
    I miss you, Chippewa Squaw, and with your blessing I will name your first born sister after you next spring. I hope she has your beautiful head and super long ears, and hope she eases the pain for your mama. I am glad your suffering is through.

Attached Files:

2. MiGoat

MiGoat New Member

Apr 21, 2010
    West Michigan
    Aw. Such a nice eulogy. Thanks for sharing with us.

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What a touching tribute to your sweet baby :hug:

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Chipper. :angelgoat:

5. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    Oh that was lovely, goodbye sweet girl.

6. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Dang it. :tears: I said I wasn't going to read this section til after we closed.

I'm sorry you lost Chipper. :hug:

Gina

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is a beautiful eulogy....for sure...I am so sorry... you lost your baby.... :( :hug:

8. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    Thank you everyone. :hug:

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    How beautiful.

I know it is so hard to lose a goat, but it looks like Chipper was put here to teach several people a lesson. He did his job and he is now running free in greener pastures.