Thank-you Stacey

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by rkalgren, Mar 31, 2009.

1. rkalgren

rkalgren New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Falls Creek, PA
    I just wanted to send a huge THANK-YOU out to Stacey for providing us with this wonderful place to meet and get to know each other. The people on here are just great. Keep up the good work Stacie and all of the moderators, your hard work is really appreciated by all of us.

THANK-YOU

2. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I second that :thumb: !!!!!

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    ditto, great job guys! :shades:

4. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    :clap: :clap: :wahoo: Thx luv this place :leap: :leap:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I Agree, I do not know what I would do if Stacey had not started this. She is a wonderful person, and I hope she really does realize how much we do appreciate it.

I have met many friends here and it is all because of her. :thumbup:

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh yes! Stacey has done an amaxing job with creating TGS!!! :clap:

7. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    :stars: I totally agree! Thanks Stacey. :thumb:

8. tremayne

tremayne New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Yay, Stacey! :clap:

You're the best! :stars: Many thanks.

Anna

9. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Ditto here, I was so dumb when I found this site. I couldn't believe all the info freely given, so many experienced folks ready to help. Priceless! :hi5:

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thank you Bob....and everyone....that is so sweet.........I agree that Stacey.. is one exceptional young lady.. :wink: ..she has brought so many people and animals together in the time of need ...from all over the world....that amazes me... :love: ......It is so Amazing how everyone works together...and holds out there hands... to help others ... :thumb:

We as moderators thank you all ...and we do have alot on our plates sometimes ...as we have to put our foot down ....
    Before I joined the moderator team....I felt the same way as you do.. :thumbup: ...now.... I am part of a brilliant team...that works together.....as a team :grouphug: ...to support you all and keep the goat spot running...... in a smooth and happy manor...... :greengrin: :wink:

But remember one thing...it is "ALL" of our members that keep us strong..... :grouphug: So we all....... are a big team together :grouphug: good work everyone...! :hi5:

11. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    *hugs* I agree. I have learned so much more than I have with books. I love books, but they only tell you so much.

12. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Bob that was so very nice of you to start this topic!

Stacey has done a wonderful job on getting and keeping The Goat Spot up and running, but it is YOU the members that keep us going!
    TEAMWORK is the number 1 thing that keeps it going smoothly and I so appreciate having Stacey, Lori, Beth, Allison, Pam and Brandi on my side!

13. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thanks ..liz...I very much agree.....and I appreciate you as well ..................and also Stacey, Lori, Beth, Allison, and Brandi :wink: :greengrin: :thumbup: :grouphug: GO TEAM !! AND MEMBERS !! :hi5:

14. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    I agree thank you Stacey and all the moderators. Keep up the great work. I love this site.

15. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thanks Bob and you all :oops:

Im not feeling so great today so I am not real good with words rightnow

16. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    your welcome Stacey...........we understand completely.... :wink: :wink: :hug: