Thanks to Julie

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by dobe627, Oct 21, 2008.

1. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    I just want to say a huge THANK you to Julie. She did alot of great work on my website and thanks to her you can now go see pics of most of my goaties- since I never figured out how to get them placed here. So far Maddie is bred as is (I believe oprah). This will be a first for me in the goat buisness, the breeding. It has me alot scarred but I know you all will help. :shades: Cathy

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    Nice site , good job!

3. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    Excellent site! That picture of Reba posing on the couch is very impressive..... I'd like to teach mine how to stand long enough to do that, but I think my Ophelia (who looks like your Reba) would probably eat the props before I could snap the pic!

Good job!

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Your website looks good. Way to go to both you and Julie.

I can't wait to see it when all is said and done!!!!

5. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    I feel loved :hug:

I had fun doing it for you :) And look forward to continuing to update it for you and such :D ESPECIALLY being your website ... cause you're such a nice person and I enjoy talking to you and doing your website stuff for you ! :D

Hope everyone likes it !

6. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    Julie, what website software are you using?

7. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    I just use Tripod web host :) I love it ! I design websites for ppl using tripod all the time. And I have good prices to :D I just charge for my time and effort. You can get the free package on tripod to keep your site up and running free of charge ... but then there's ads on the site. Cathy is setup with a paid plan - which removes the ads.

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I to.....love the picture of ..........Reba.....so pretty..........very nice job on the site.......... :thumb:

9. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
  10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Very good job Julie....and Cathy....I REALLY like Reba, she's a doll!