The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...someone calls you on the phone while you're in the barn about to feed your goats, and your Nubians are screaming in the background for their dinner. Lol! I'm sure someone can relate.

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
I don't answer my phone while I'm feeding unless it's Mom or Dad calling. Anyone else gets a call back when I'm done. ;) :laugh:

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
I can relate , lol If I am caught up doing some thing with the goats and cant make my doctors appointments , I call to cancel and reschedule and wouldnt you know it , Jerry our *#!* rooster , starts his cockadoodle doing !!! All I hear is laughing on the other end , I just hang up , they know who it is already, lolol.
Now since the bucks are in rut , I have to make sure Im not in ear shot if I want to make a call. God only knows what goes through their minds when they hear Archie and Scout , booohaha !! ROFL

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Yah.. My work called the day after I got Hallie.. We were out in the yard (she is my little shadow and follows me EVERYWHERE! It's funny cause she will stick with me when she doesn't know what to do lol!) and so work called and I ran to get the phone from my dad... Little shadow comes up and yelled at my feet twice!! It was all I could do not to laugh! I can only imagine what was going through their head!
"Oh sorry.. My goat just wants to say too" ROFL!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Oh, I can SO relate to this! We run a home-based business, and I always dread having customers call when I'm in the barn. We have a phone up there, but NO WAY am I going to answer it, with the goats and chickens going off in the background.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
my dog always barks when i'm on the phone. the other day i called someplace and it was one of those for english press or say one for spanish press or say two. so she barked and i got spanish!! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts