The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Goat Crazy!
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I love this forum. But lately the ads are really bothering me. Lots of large busted models in bikinis or skimpy bathing suits. totally NOT my cup of tea. At all. I have reported them over and over. I have set my preferences for Google adsense. I have hit the little "X" on the ad - and it just keeps coming back. This has been going on for weeks now. I always end up getting frustrated and annoyed and leaving TGS.

I did, at one time, send in money to be a supporting member of TGS, but I still got ads and I never got the "supporting member" label added to my avatar.

Anyhoo, I have repeatedly complained to Google to no avail. Any advice on how to remove the "Bathing suits for large breasted women" ads?? PLEASE???????

·
Registered
11,179 Posts
Have you been bra shopping online lately?

Ha yes I'm serious. The ads are based on things you have searched lately. Maybe you did a search about goat teats or something?

All you need to do is wipe your browser history then do a bunch of Google searches for shoes or some other innocuous commodity and then BOOM every goat spot ad will be for shoes!

I too had paid for the supporting member upgrade and also never received the perks.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
OK, I love this forum. But lately the ads are really bothering me. Lots of large busted models in bikinis or skimpy bathing suits. totally NOT my cup of tea. At all. I have reported them over and over. I have set my preferences for Google adsense. I have hit the little "X" on the ad - and it just keeps coming back. This has been going on for weeks now. I always end up getting frustrated and annoyed and leaving TGS.

I did, at one time, send in money to be a supporting member of TGS, but I still got ads and I never got the "supporting member" label added to my avatar.

Anyhoo, I have repeatedly complained to Google to no avail. Any advice on how to remove the "Bathing suits for large breasted women" ads?? PLEASE???????
I use google and I have their ad blocker. Never had an ad since I installed it. I had a ton of ads and it was annoying. Mostly dating sites and stuff like that but I didn't need to see any skimpy girls....

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Honestly, I never noticed them until I saw this thread. I have only seen a few truck ones, but not too many... Idk, maybe i don't pay enough attention...

·
Registered
29,936 Posts
If you click the little arrow top right corner it will allow you to change your ad options. I have not done this yet.

·
Goat Crazy!
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you click the little arrow top right corner it will allow you to change your ad options. I have not done this yet.
I did change my options and basically said I only wanted family friendly ads. No change. I've also reported the ads as inappropriate. This is the ONLY site I am seeing these ads on. So...

I will clear my history and cache and search for kayaks and low profile shoes. I will also look into an ad blocker. Thanks, folks!

·
Goat Crazy!
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I'm still get annoying ads, but at least they are no longer offensive ones. I am grateful for that!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts