The booch test challange...(Heavy Pics)

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by jdgray716, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Ok, I am thinking to post several different does on different posts. It may be easier? We will call this doe 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am thinking yes on this one but you tell me what you think...

2. doe 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She and doe 2 are hard for me to say right now?

3. doe 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Another hard one for me. I did the best I could on pics for her, sorry.

4. doe 5

[​IMG]

And she is my last. Sorry guys. I warned you Stacy. LOL Sorry again for so many but I am unsure and doe one I want to really be sure on, but I think she is preg.?

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I'd say yes on 1, 2 and 5...3 and 4 I'm not sure....do you have possible breed dates to go by? I can't really even tell with pooches on my own does til they are 3 months along :shrug:

6. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Sorry John I cant tell either. I can tell you who has never kidded on my place cause their all locked up tight & their anus is well, anal. Wide & tight as opposed to long & loose.

7. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I'm going to say all are bred, but #5??? But I warn you...I am not very good at pooch testing! :wink:

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    how many months along are they?

I do best with before and after pictures unless the doe is at least 2 1/2 -3 months along. Sorry

9. Well, at least you all tried.

Liz, that's funny you say that because 3 has always been a seasonal doe here but that is not saying much I just thought I'd ask. 4 was just put with the buck about two months ago. I saw her get bred but wasn't sure if you could tell if she took? It has been less then two months though.

As for 1, I will tell you I almost would bet my life on it but not sure how it happened. She kidded with Le-La and was not with a buck after that. She is the doe that took two years off from breeding and took to my Picasso almost a week after being here.

As for 2, it would be her first year to breed and I know she got challenged by Jester, maybe four months ago but I never "saw" a breeding. So I was just wondering. Since I pulled him out she has been with Johnnie but he is so young still I didn't figure he could do much yet. Still a lil short and a Myotonic buck can't get that high without falling over most times.

As for 5, I know she has been with a buck since July but she just arrived. I could handle her not being bred as I feel she could use a break.

Anyway, thanks again all for helping or trying. I just figured I'd do what I always do wait for the bag up and watch from there. I am not good at telling if they are bred or not till then. LOL