The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our bucks had a hot pen..no trees...the chicken coop blocked any good breeze, so we decided to build them a new pen with at least a few trees to lay under and plenty of breeze... they were very happy...didnt know which panel to push first or which tree to get leaves from...Im sure they will settle in soon..

Attachments

·
Registered
31,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

here is a larger pic ..didnt realize how small the other pic was lol

Attachments

·
Registered
31,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are happier ....they will have shade all day which is nice for them....Saanen dont do well in the heat...

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
That's really nice! I wish we had some trees for our poor animals. We're basically tree-less here; :blue:just a couple scrawny ones we planted when we moved here. My brother is actually building a shed/shade shelter for our new buck pen today. :) I think it'll turn out nice; I'll try to remember to post a pic of it after its done.

·
Registered
31,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we do with what we have lol...those trees are in the front yard lol..off to the sideof the house..but thats ok...they are good looking boys...so folks will want to stop and look at them...then I will sell them a baby hehe

post those pix when he s done :)

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
we do with what we have lol...those trees are in the front yard lol..off to the sideof the house..but thats ok...they are good looking boys...so folks will want to stop and look at them...then I will sell them a baby hehe

post those pix when he s done :)
Lol, our new buck pen is right by the driveway, but our boys are good looking too, hopefully people won't mind. :) I'll try to do pix.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Well, here they are! He did a good job; he's not quite done though. He's going to add a door on one end that opens from the ground up, so that it makes shade in the summer, and in the winter we can close it for more protection. Storm was checking it out while I took pics. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
31,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
he did a great job...even have a prospect renter : )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts