The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I posted recently for my first time. I've had a couple of Nigerian wethers for the past 13 years and recently lost one . Ok although very sad I quickly picked up a Nigerian doe to keep jasper company. I've only had the two wethers before and had them bottle feeding since a week old and they have been the joy of my life. I have many other animals but none like my boys!!!! Well this little doe has changed the way I feel I never thought to get anything else since I had my two. But she is a joy to be around and can not wait to get a few more does. I'm new at the whole doe raising since I've only had wethers but I am 100% into my animals happiness and well being. Any advice on raising does would be helpful.
Thanks...... Once bitten

·
14,615 Posts
Good to have you here Chopsgoats! Wethers ARE special aren't they? But welcome to doe world, they can be pretty friendly too.
My lil 5 mo dam raised is finally getting curious about me. She sees her cousin (also dam raised) come up & get all kinds of lovin & will now let me touch her a bit.
It's so hard not to push it.

·
4-H Secretary for Life ^.^
985 Posts
Ultra Welcome! :cool:;):rainbow::stars::fireworks::welcome::fireworks::stars::rainbow:;):cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts