The chunks are 2 weeks old!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by badnewsboers, Jun 23, 2008.

1. badnewsboers

badnewsboers New Member

May 9, 2008
    Newport, NC
    They're so big and their personalities are becoming very obvious. Rita is the little ring leader, and likes to play keep away (and get her brother involved). Max is more laidback and is more of a lovebug.

[​IMG]

Poor Sadie. It looks so awkward.

[​IMG]
    Gotta scratch that itch!
    [​IMG]
    Isn't Max a nice looking boy? I had a buyer lined up for him but haven't heard from him to get the deposit so he might end up as my show wether. I'm just afraid of getting too attached. I think he'd make a nice commercial buck for someone though.

2. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    Oh how cute!@ I love those floppy ears! They look so huggable.

3. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    They're looking really nice! Sure are cuties!

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Awe!!! "Boys are just more friendly" when I first heard that I got up in arms because all I had were girls and they were friendly --- then I got Jasper and I have had more and more kids born and that statement rings true and I say it myself now.

5. badnewsboers

badnewsboers New Member

May 9, 2008
    Newport, NC
    I definitely believe boys are friendlier. All of my show wethers were tame to the point of being a pain to work with. :) My show does ended up being more standoffish.

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They are really growing! And I agree about boys being more "clingy"than the girls...the 3 I had born this year ere and still are the neediest little guys! Loveable and always wanting attention, the girls are friendly but they just seem to be more independant!