The count down begins....with Bella and Fool

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Dover Farms, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Okay...here is Bella...she is due Jan. 10th. (these pics really don't do her belly size justice):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

With Fool on the left and Precious on the right
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is Fool..she is due Feb. 22...she will be a 2 yr. old FF. She was not very cooperative for her pics...she wanted to be by me:
    [​IMG]

She moved
    [​IMG]

Ah there we go
    [​IMG]

If you notice in some of Bella's pics there is a white ear or the top of a goat head...it's Fool. She was making things very difficult! lol

So...how many do you think Bella will have? I think Fool is a little to early too tell, yet. Next in line we have Flicka, Precious, Brook, and Lark(all but Lark are due in March....she is due in April).

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What sweet girls! Good luck and can't wait to see what they produce!!! Are they bred to another Nubian??

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are definitely pretty does.. :)

4. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Yep they are both bred to Nubians. Bella and everybody, except Fool, are bred to Quarter Mile Rebel Pride. Fool is bred to *B Hoanbu KFE Easy Money. Tell me about!!! I am so excited for next years kids!!! Plus the ones we've reserved! WOO HOO! :leap:

Thanks Toth! :greengrin:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH Jacque,

They are very lice looking and very healthy looking goats. You can sure tell they love you. What cute faces.

I was going to get some pictures of my girls this last weekend. I have a few due the first part of January and Monica one of my does is HUGE. I am a little worried because last year she had twins, ut I was not there she would of lost them both. They were both very large babies. I am thinking she MIGHT have three this year.
    I will have to get some pictures of my girls and post them also.

6. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    They sure are pretty girls! :sun: I am guessing twins from both. :dance:

7. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    smiling. . . nice does . . .but I posted in the rong thread . . . :)

8. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Thanks! I am hoping Bella has at least trips....if not quads! Because then I know....they will be smaller. She had troubles with her single 9 lb. doe kid last year. I think she would have been fine, but she passes on her wide head and with the kid being that big already...she had some issues.

I forgot this pic I took the other day...I don't know how I forgot to post it...but here is it. Bella getting up close and personal. :ROFL:
    [​IMG]

9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Wow I bet you are excited Jacque!! You are sure to have some gorgeous kids!! :cool:

10. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I think Bella will have trips, Fool will have twins. They have pretty faces :love:

I hope Bella has them on Jan 10th, thats my bday! :)

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    your welcome... :)

12. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Well...Bella has another 40 days to go. I am so excited!!! Her udder is starting to fill some. :pray: Girls please!! :pray: