The Day... of ... Days

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by lesserweevil, Sep 19, 2008.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    "I'm wet, I'm cold, and I'm miserable. Get me outta heeeere"

hmm what does it look like to you guys?
    A wet goat? - you're right!!!

"I cant breathe and escape at the same time, Mummy, *gaspeh*"
    Interesting birthday I had yesterday. . .

more to come :shades:
  2. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    To be honest, the lovely Harmie Bug was the best behaved of all of the goats. She stood there obediently and quietly while I poured disinfectant all over her (including her head) and then proceded to scrub her (including her face) with dog shampoo.

she turned out to be quite a fluffy lil teddybear

I'm afraid I didnt get any pictures of the others - but they were no means as well behaved.

Harmony seemed to enjoy the massage under her eyes to get that "nasty black mark" off. that "nasty black mark" turned out to be cute black/brown/grey hairs - does that make her a sable? :wink:

Demi threw her head around (as far as the collar would let her) stamped her feet and tried to climb the wall (and tried to break her legs in the process)

Whisper moved her body around impatiently and choked on the collar.

The twins? To be perfectly honest, all they did was to stand there and BAWL. And when I say bawl, I mean scream at the top of their 4 month old lungs

3. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    The reason why I spent a whole afternoon disinfecting and bathing goatshaped creatures??

I sat down on a hay bale on Wednesday night. I stayed there for approximately 20 seconds before I leapt off it. There were mites crawling all over my hands - and probably all over the rest of me too but I didnt see them. . .

Basically, the hay we bought is mite-infested... so I had to remove it from the barn, and guess what? Muck out the whole barn, pour strong disinfectant (the stuff that should kill mites, Jeyes Fluid) and bath ALL five goats. On my birthday :angry:
  4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What a day!!! But who would you rather spend your birthday with....thse creepy crawlies or your goaties??

5. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    how bout relaxing with a nice glass of rosé and a book. . . :wink:
  6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so sorry that we missed your birthday. Please for give us.

Happy Happy Birthday :party: :gift: :balloons:

I was in a show ring from 9:00 am until 6:30 pm on my birthday and i can not think of anything else I would rather of been doing.
  7. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    :party: :birthday: :party:
    Well at least they are squeaky clean now! :wink: