The December Girls - Hope, Pepper, and Indy

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by Epona142, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Pictures of the December due girls from today.

Hope, due December 5th

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Indy, due December 9th

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pepper, due December 8th

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    looking very good --- such long hair they have already!

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i like indy's pants

4. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    I'm glad they've got their coats coming in nice, because we're having a freeze tonight. And yesterday it was 80!!! Can you believe it?

I wouldn't be surprised to see trips out of Pepper or Indy again. They both had trips last time.

Indy's britches are the cutest. They all look a bit rough to me, I think I need to adjust their minerals or something. I'm going to try adding BOSS as well.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very nice.... :thumb: :greengrin:

.... thank God for the hair growth.. :thumbup: ...the temps are really cold and they will need it..... :wink: :thumb:

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I think you are right with expecting multiples from Indy and Pepper....though Hope might surprise you with twins. Each have very nice looking udders coming in too..I can't wait to see them full!

7. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    I sure hope Hope gives me my doeling(s) this year. She had twin bucklings last year, and twin bucklings (and a stillborn) the year before. She is the epitome of what I aim for. Excellent hooves, easy keeper, never sick, worm resistant, a decent size and a good milker. So I want to retain her daughters!

Come on Hopie, gimmie some girls!

8. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hmmmm....since all 3 girls are bred to Roadhouse...I really hope he throws the girls for you.

9. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Me too, especially since I lost out on the chance to buy him. (Long story I'm not happy about)

Girls, girls, girls, please! LOL :p

10. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I love their coats, they look soooo warm! Indy looks sooo deep, does she waddle when she walks? hehe... Our first doe due at the beginning of Jan is deep and is really starting to walk funny, poor girl!
    Anyway, so excited for your upcoming kids, here's hoping Hope gives you some does!

11. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Oh yes poor Indy!! She comes from a line of does who produce huge multiples. She was out of quints herself, and had triplets as a FF. And she's a small girl so that belly nearly drags the ground. She has a nice little udder though and milks out well.

Hope's had some slightly discharge here and there...I wonder if she's going to make me wait until her final due date like last year :p

12. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Looks like they are coming along. Can't wait to see those kids!

13. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Lots of babies soon! :pray: :kidred: :kidred: :kidred: :kidred: !!!!!!!!

14. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Hope's udder has really filled. Maybe she won't wait until the last minute this year, lol!

Indy has a nice udder. Pepper's could use some real filling but it's getting there.

Lots of active babies rolling around in tummies, I love it.

15. Myakkagoater

Myakkagoater New Member

Apr 10, 2010
    see if any of them have a buck odor between the horns. If so then possible baby boy.

Tom

16. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Lol! Hope didn't have ANY buck smell at all last year and had twin bucklings sooooooo.....lol

17. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Sniff her again...if she smells bucky, she might be backwards and give you those girls!

18. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    LOL! I did today. I sniffed all three of them!

They all smell like...goats hahaha. Nothing else. No buck smell. I have a sensitive nose and only smelled vaguely damp goat. (It's been raining a bit today hehe)

19. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    All three are very miserable girls. Well except Hope, she's her normal spoiled self.

All three have very loose ligaments. Indy's are nearly gone and Hope's can barely be felt. Hope's udder has tightened some, Indy's is nice and full, Pepper still needs to fill.

I had a dream last night Hope gave me the most gorgeous doeling. Think it'll come true? She prefers to go into labor around 3pm so we'll have to wait and see I guess!

20. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Aww...I hope she does give you that :kidred: , I also hope it's soon!!!