The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd love to hear any observations on these doelings. I've been taking pictures for MDGA's virtual show, and I'd love to hear what people think of them. I just love them all - they're SO sweet! Oh, and they are all MiniNubians. The first two were born the end of March and the last one was born the 10th of April.

Trillium:

Sapphire:

Summer:

So, what do you think!?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I just love them and sometimes it's hard to tell if they really are nice or if I'm just biased. :) It's always good to get unbiased opinions.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
They are gorgeous Eliya!! Love em' all!! Makes me want to get out there and get my kids all prettied up. :) Have a busy weekend ahead though...so that won't be happening. :roll:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everybody. I have a hard time picking which one is my favorite, but I think I'd have to say Trillium. I have always wanted a buckskin MiniNubian doe - last year her dam gave me my first buckskin MN, but it was a BUCK. I was so excited when I got Trillium!!! I love her conformation, color and personality.

Then Sapphire is from one of my favorite does, Molly. Molly milks about a gallon a day (she peaked at 10 lbs as a 2nd freshening 3 year old!!!). Sapphire looks a lot like her mom. She has a goofy personality and is very dainty. She's quite the character.

Summer's was a later baby so by the time she was born I had so many kids on the ground she didn't get as much attention as the others. But she has a lot to grab my attention - I LOVE her ears!!! And I got my second buckskin doe! Although her color really didn't have much to do with why I kept her. :) Her dam is also super easy to milk and gives a lot.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I like Trillium the best. She is absolutely gorgeous!! They are all pretty, though.

Gosh Eliya! Your making me wanna start breeding MiniNubians! Go get a Nigi buck from Buttin'Heads and get more of the Kastdemur's Nubian bloodlines! LOL!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Jacque! You really should start with the MiniNubians. You'd love them for sure!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone. It is always nice to hear what other people think about my goats. I am pretty happy with the doelings I kept this year, I but I wanted to know if they were really as nice as I thought. I do have them entered in MDGA's virtual show, so it will be interesting to see how they do in that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts