The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
4,911 Posts
:drool: They are GORGEOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE Aussies! I have an Aussie/GSD cross, and she's quite intelligent. She looks just like Fable, but with a longer, flat coat. Is Fable purebred or a cross?

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
GORGEOUS DOGS !!!!! Love love love the pictures !! Thanks for sharing them :D:D:D
Such beautiful babies :) I adore that shot of Pivot on one leg or maybe one toe , lol.
Is that why you chose the name Pivot ? Their names are great , very unique :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love merles, but a lot of people are creeped out by their blue eyes:shrug:
I love aussies too. I couldn't be without one. I'm not really sure what Fable is. She had been a wild little stray running around the neighborhood. She turned out to be the easiest to work with and learns sooo fast. I did a DNA test out of curiosity and it came back as mostly shar pei and collie with Pyrenees, Ibizan hound and poodle? I just don't see it.
I had Pivots name picked out before I got her. But it fits her perfectly(as you can see :mrgreen: ). I've never seen a dog that could move like her. Instead of sheep she herds the ball, but sometimes get a little over zealous with it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for an anatolian doesn't have to be purebred but it needs to be a guardian mix I am having problems with coyotes and fox killing my chickens. I can't spend a lot would like cheap or free would give it a good home. Thanks and merry Christmas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts