The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These guys sold within 3 hours of being posted, getting picked up this morning and going together! Stimulus money, maybe? It's a new to goats owner with 1 fenced acres (6 ft. woven wire) who has never had any animals except rabbits. Should be interesting.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well that didn't work. The buyers were way weird, after about 11 phone calls and 2 trips over here, they decided that they wanted females. Glad I don't have any to sell. Later yesterday afternoon, a lovely couple came and bought the polled tan & white boy. They were way better and should be a good family. So I pulled out my next sale boy to keep Chubb's boy company.He's a polled cremello with blue eyes. And totally refused to let me get a decent body shot. He is an absolute duplicate of one of last year's who went to BR Zoo.
Working animal Terrestrial animal Horn Pack animal Snout

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That horned boy just looks so bucky! Fingers crossed you find the right buyer
He is, and his brother last year was just like him. I decided real early I didn't want to keep that one intact, he's going to be someone's PITA.
I would love to see his momma throw just one female, one time. That's why I have kept her..
She is the only goat I have ever had who is a confirmed biter. I think she's carniverous.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts