The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I went out to chill with the goats as they ate out in the pasture. While I was out there I took pictures, and watched them. Then I started thinking that our goats might not have the best conformation but they are happy, healthy and shiny and that should matter more. So here are the pictures, be forewarned they are not the best quality seems how I was taking them with my iPod.

image-1360114579.jpg

image-2991458756.jpg

image-559190127.jpg

image-3163706953.jpg

image-2230360711.jpg

image-30721847.jpg

image-781704970.jpg

image-781704970.jpg

image-1535608729.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Beautiful photos and goats.

Hi, thanks for posting the photos of your goats out grazing.

They are very nice goats indeed.

When I got into goats, my main objective was to have milk and enjoy them.

I have gotten what I wanted. I love to see them out in the field and they all are well fed and taken care of.

Those of us who live in the countryside are so fortunate. I see the news and people who live in the city and I actually feel sorry for them. To never see anything but concrete and hustle bustle. No thanks.

Your place is beautiful and your have beautiful goats. Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I agree city people miss out on a lot of things. My mom and I love our goats to bits and enjoy seeing them out on the pasture grazing and then watching them all run back to the shed.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Very nice. I love to see pictures of the goats out in the fields. I posted mine the other day. But I only have three right now.. Yours are pretty and look good and healthy and happy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts