The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't post pics that often, but I was out trimming hooves this mornign so I figured it was time to take pictures :cool: :D Here they are!

Starting with some new faces in the barn, this is Lily, I sold her to a friend and I recently bought her back since my friend is selling out, she is out of Mary and Falcon:

This is Lavendar, she is a Snubian, my friend gave her to me, she is very sweet, so much for saying I'd never own a Nubian:

Here's April:

Caramel:

"Whatcha got there?"

"You wanna take a picture of my belly?"

Gabby:

Her daughter, the brat of the barn, Gertie, who you can never get a good picture of:

My pretty little sweetie Hazel:

Joni:

Kadi, such a pretty thing:

Martha:

And her daughters Annie:

And Little Lea:

Mary loves the camera:

"Oh, I'm just a bit rounded."

May loves the camera:

Mischevious Millie:

Molly, who hates the camera:

Muriel, who has the prettiest face but hates the camera:

Proxy(this is an old picture, I forgot to take a pic of her today :()

The infamous Raven, the goof of the barn:

Tillie, saying "I'm not coming out"

Val:

Vikki:

And, Violet, who I call, "The Tease":

That's all for now, enjoy!! :D

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everbody! They are all real sweeties :)

Stacey, we currently have 21 does in the dairy herd(Annie and Lea go over to my brother's barn when kidding starts) and we are going to keep probably 5 or 6 doe kids this year. My brother has about the same amount of does. We're going to have a lot of goats this year :shock:

·
Registered
401 Posts
AWW THE MUNCHIES!!!!!!! SO SWEET! I want some more! :) Very sweet girls...nice pictures. Can't wait to see your babies (I'm almost glad you're not closer b/c I'd love to add some more LM's and I can see going hog wild picking out babies coming from does like yours) LOL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts