The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lots of people do'nt know about this Great Breed and now they are very near to be erased from the surface , I really weep for them .The original Kamoori is now very rear to be found .Me and my friends work very hard to have a pair of the original breed but the female is still not found .We found some but they are not the pure breed we are searching for.... .Last year I bought a real KAMOORI BUCK but he is still alone, some of his pics are as follows:

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
KAMORA :Look! we can do.................................as horse do.
What he is trying to teach him...........................
fill the blank spaces correctly.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Quick learner and better performer :
Saddle back:Sir is this the right way to do ........................ like a horse.
Rustam:I know your Kamora teacher, he thinks that he is a horse.
fill the blank space correctly

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He's absolutely gorgeous. I hope you find a doe for him.
I think I should buy a KALAHARI doe because they have some resemblance in physique.
Do u agree?

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Gulabi Pateri Goat

I have updated the GULABI PATERI BREED Registry information with some more details and corrections.There are still many facts and information left to show how this breed come to existence.I am still doing some research contacting people who are with some hidden and real facts,It takes lots of time to do this.It has become much more difficult now a days
because of Snatchers.They are working in teams, last night when I was coming to my home they caught me and took me on gun point.They quickly took my mobile phone and my valet with 10750 Rupees which are equals to $100, approximately .It is a big loss for me, it will be very difficult to earn them back.
Plz read out the update of GULABI PATERI BREED.......

Gulabi Pateri Goat

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
I agree, a half Kamoori is better than none :)

·
Premium Member
15,205 Posts
Oh wow...I am so sorry you were attacked!

Beautiful goats and I agree with the others, if you can find breeds similar in type to breed with your buck and produce some cross breeds, that would probably be better than nothing at all. Hopefully in the meantime, you'll be able to find some purebred does.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am glad to be with kind Human arround me at TGS

Oh wow...I am so sorry you were attacked!

Beautiful goats and I agree with the others, if you can find breeds similar in type to breed with your buck and produce some cross breeds, that would probably be better than nothing at all. Hopefully in the meantime, you'll be able to find some purebred does.
I am glad and feel quite normal now.Lots of people response me and shared my pain ,I am really thankful to all of U at TGS and very special thanks for the official members of TGS gave me this Great forum to be with kind human beings.

·
Super Moderator
32,277 Posts
Yiks..how scary..Im glad you are ok. The breed is beautiful! the doe resemble a very large boer...she would be a pretty cross with the kamoori, best wishes in finding a pure bred doe...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts