The Guys

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by PACE, Apr 30, 2009.

1. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    Well it's been almost two weeks without Shanti and Pace and Melino are getting back their normal spunk, and I'm enjoying the beautiful weather by spending extra time with them. Yesterday afternoon I brought my camera down to the pen and snapped a few photos before the battery died. Finally the grass has come up and they couldn't be happier :)

Just setting off to look for tasty green stuff

[​IMG]

Melino giving Pace a gentle butt... he's the big guy on campus now!

[​IMG]

Pace looking cute. He has been very needy lately

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Melino keeps his cool-- I think he would look good riding a motorcycle, with Pace in the sidecar lol

[​IMG]

The little guy has one thing the big guy doesn't: an oh-so manly beard!

[​IMG]

Yum yummm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like big butts and I cannot lie (note the sticking-out tongue)

[​IMG]

And a far-away view

[​IMG]

2. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    They look like they enjoyed themselves!! :applaud: They are so cute!!! :love: :)

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They do look quite content! And yes I do understand how Pace has been needy, he's a little guy and needs to feel secure...Melino is a big boy, even if he is as timid as a puppy :love:
    Glad to see you are out enjoying ther company :hug:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :wink: :ROFL: too funny

your goats ..are really enjoying a beautiful day out and look at the pretty green food.....LOL thanks for sharing :wink: :greengrin:

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    your goats are well loved! :thumb:

6. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    Thanks everyone, Spring is my favorite season, and I know the goats are enjoying it... except for the few days when it got to 90 degrees! lol they still have a bit of their winter fuzzies. I've been working with Melino several times each week on cart training-- he drags a plastic sled with a couple of heavy logs on it... it is a workout for me to pull up hills, so I know it is a workout for him too, but he is also heavier than me, and has no problem. He seems to enjoy it, and is very focused during training. I'll try to get pictures of that soon :)