The GW

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by kuiltin_kelly, Oct 10, 2007.

1. kuiltin_kelly

kuiltin_kelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    North central WI
    Just an update I got from Pam B who is my buddy from The GW, she recieved an Emial from one of the Mods today who informed her that she indeed talked to Debby(webmaster) and the Gw is suppose to up and running with in the next 24 to 48 hrs. So possibly by Fri we will be back on the GW!!! I think thats GREAT! Iwill still hang out over here too, I am realy enjoying the "spot"! :p

2. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma

3. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
  4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
  5. Goatherder

Goatherder New Member

I think I'll just hang out here! :D

6. cute kids

cute kids New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    great news......now we will have TWO places to consume our days and nights........................then there are the goats themselves............we are in, as some say, 'deep do do'!!!!! :lol:

7. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Having GW back would be great- but I still can't thank Staceyroop enough for having gone to all this trouble to help those of us so addicted to GW that we were going through withdrawal without being able to hear from all those great goat people.
    I will be coming here as long as Staceyroop can bother with it. There's no such thing as too much goat talk.

8. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    enjoytheride- I completely agree :D

9. Goatherder

Goatherder New Member

Nothing wrong with having 2 goat places. I like this one and some people here sem to really like goatweb. Bounce back and forth! :lol:

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    awe thanks guys!!!

I really like doing this and your support means a lot.

I will keep it going as long as there are people interested in it.

I may just buy the domain name for The Goat Spot hows you all like that?

11. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i really like this site. i am a member of GW but do not post on it. on here i feel like i can post what i want & no one talks down to you or tells you that you are wrong. every one just says how they do it & then you can decide for yourself. i will be here for sure.
    thanks stacy again

12. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  13. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    I actually like this format a little better. I imagine I'll keep up with both but idk. There aren't always enough the day. Keep this one going, Stacey!

Kristen

14. samall

samall New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Iowa
    Glad to hear they are getting it worked out. I really like it here, too....guess I'll be addicted to two forums now!

15. kuiltin_kelly

kuiltin_kelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    North central WI
    Oh, By all means I plan on being here at the Spot too!! I too can't say enough thanks to Stac for getting this site together. I think i will hang out on the Gw cuz a lot of my PM buddies are still over there. Keep in mind I am ALWAYS up for more Pm buddies!!! :p So don't be shy I LOVE chatting!!! :D :lol:

16. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you guys are the greatest!

17. toggtalker

toggtalker New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Maywood, MO
    stacie keep it going, i think this is a great place. i do love gw and miss it but this website was a save for alot of us that have become addicted to gw, plus it never hurts to have two favorite forums to go to.

18. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I have really gotten to like this place, it is a bit more laid back, that's nice. Stacey has been great with it also. I'll be happy to GW back though :)

19. cute kids

cute kids New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    i don't think this is a competition between sites, is it? that feeling is there, or i seem to feel it. i think we are fortunate to have a possibility of two forums that are both informative. who knows how they will evolve.
    it was great of stacy to start this one; i think people who still like gw, also, are just fine. i see no need to choose one OR the other.
    that's my $.02 worth.....l am for just enjoying both. of course, there are not BOTH yet.................................someday maybe we will enjoy both.

20. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Yes- I think most of us agree that both forums are needed to keep us happy- aren't we greedy little cusses?