The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband says that he is going to put me in the kidding stall in March to "kid out" our third child due March 3rd. Do you think the girls will be as anxious for me as I am for them? Imagine the conversation they would have.
"check her ligs"
"how's her udder look?"
"is she posty legged?"
"you call that a nest!?"
"I wonder how many are in there?"

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
:ROFL: that's hilarious!!

you know what's funny? many of my friends are in various stages of pregnancy, and I have this urge to tell them "happy kidding". hahahaha!!!

make sure you don't gorge on grains...don't want the baby to get too big. :ROFL: :ROFL:

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
LOL Erica! :ROFL:

Hey blue eyes are an added bonus! ;) I am obsessed with Blue Eyes :laugh:

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
ya...blue eyes. hard to say no to those.

HerdQueen, did your buck throw some nice colours though??

:ROFL:

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
LOL! There's just something about them.. So stunning :)

·
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya...blue eyes. hard to say no to those.

HerdQueen, did your buck throw some nice colours though??

:ROFL:
Yeah he does. Bradley the first has beautiful auburn/brown hair with steel blue eyes. Andy has blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Niether has curly hair like me, must mean straight is dominant.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
well, hopefully he throws you a girl this time! sending pink thoughts!

and congrats on the new baby!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Better watch out those blue eyes. Andy will be hitting on you in no time. You should have seen him pestering Bonnie Chandler in Brattleboro.
ROFL!
What did Bonnie say? She is so funny lol!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
You have any girl name thoughts? I just love little girl stuff :) so sweet :) I hope my first baby is a little girl :) then I can get all that cute little girl stuff :D

·
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ROFL!
What did Bonnie say? She is so funny lol!
I think she was just taken aback, by this little kid that just wanted to hangout with his new "best friend"(his words). She was nice and tolerated him. She chatted with him while she was milking. I should have gotten a picture of it. She was just smiling and he was talking her ear off.

·
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You have any girl name thoughts? I just love little girl stuff :) so sweet :) I hope my first baby is a little girl :) then I can get all that cute little girl stuff :D
No names either way yet, but I agree I want so bad to buy little girl stuff!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Ahh too cute!! :) she is really nice :) it was nice to talk to her and Joann and other breeders at Sunny Sisters

I bet :) it's so cute :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts