The Names of my kittens . . .

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Sonrise Farm, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I know . . . I've said I'll post pictures of them . . . :roll: maybe when they are cuter . . .right now . . they are the most annoying creatures I have ever met, They are two weeks now and you could step on em and never notice anything . . . but man, they are LOUD!

And from that fact I have ventured to name them:

white male: Shut up . . NOW~ s.u.n for short :)
    grey female: Put A Cork In It . . . ~P.a.c.i.t
    calico: Idont'comewitharemote . . . or Need Mute Button Desperately . . .I haven't decided what to call her for short . . .

the other night they were driving me crazy 2 am in the morning . . . :GAAH: I went sleepwalking and woke up holding S.u.n over the open toilet bowl . . . :scratch: can't figure out why I didn't do it tho . . .

But otherwise I love them . . . really . . . :coffee2:

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Aww they sound just wonderful :shocked:

I love little kitties though :love:

3. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    they did it again this morning . . . :coffee2: I got so mad I grabbed my blanket and headed downstairs to the couch and I could still hear them yelling!I don't know how much longer I can take thizzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . . . :ZZZ:

4. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    I'm a cat lover to heart but we don't have any inside animals though, they are all outside animals here.

5. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I love cats too. . . but after bottlefeeding these guys I have come up with another reason why dogs are better (for me) when puppies are hungry, they whine and feel sorry for themselves . . .when kittens get hungry. . .they scream and get mad . . . :roll:. Amy . . .do you want some of my kittens? :shades:

6. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    We can't take anymore cats or kittens here since we have 23 right now and can't have inside cats since my Mom is very allergic to them so they are outside ones or barn cats.