the new billy

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by silvergramma, Mar 29, 2010.

1. silvergramma

silvergramma New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Finally, he is here and I got a pic,, getting him to let me get that close was miraculous.. his name is Tony Lama.. will have to do more research on who he is out of .. he looks so prehistoric,, with those scurs..sometime this month they are coming off...[​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh wow those scurs doe look horrible :(

congrats on your new buck

3. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congrats on the new one! :stars:

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :wink: My favorite colors! He looks to be long in body...and those scurs do make him look "different"....will you band them?

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  6. silvergramma

silvergramma New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    I'm hoping to get a few bigger guys over to do him and a younger billy both need to be banded... and the younger billy needs his jingle bells banded as well. He is from Playrite Farms in South Dakota.. I put up his certificate somewhere and need to see how old he is .. very skittish ,, no touchy touchy.. so he'll be the star of the goat rodeo when it happens..I have a buckling out of him that is gonna get snipped as well..he came along with the doe as she was still nursing him,,only two I didnt get were show quality and the favorites of the family.. but things are the way they are supposed to be I guess..