The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
I like Annabelle, or annabeth, aka Anna too :)

And I really like Nellie!

·
I'm watching you
22,273 Posts
Bad bad keep your heart out of your herd for a bit? Silly girl, she is a cutie, I'd call her Rosie.

·
Registered
203 Posts
She looks similar to my Nubian doe, Annie. In her registered name it's Anna, but I call her Annie, or Annie-Bananie or Nanners or... The list goes on on her nicknames :p So yes, Anna or Annie would be very cute!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Annie seems to really fit her IMO :) Or how about Penny or Amber or Ember......Annie has such a pretty ring to it though :)

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bad bad keep your heart out of your herd for a bit? Silly girl, she is a cutie, I'd call her Rosie.
In my defense Goathiker, she is registered, and I couldn't resist those ears..LOL I'm close to getting Charlie my buck registered, so can these kids be registered as experimental? I was kind of thinking along those lines. You do know that if I do name her Rosie, I would then have to get a Daisie, because those were my big girls names. Hehe;)

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Her registered name is Macy. I like all the ideas, thanks guys!!:) Haven't settled on one yet... But if I go with Rosie I will have to get a Daisie....she did have black ones with frosted ears... Hmmmm, maybe I'll just go with Nubians:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts