The New Twins

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Coraxfeather, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Late last night I went out to the barn with my friend and her granddaughter, We heard a baby cry and moved quickly to see who gave birth, Samatha gave birth to a set of twins. We wrpped them up in my shirt and got them back to the house where we warmed them up and I now have to more babies to take care of. That make my total of 5 bottle babies that I am now raisen. SO no sleep for me.

one white and Brown one is named Moose (male) and the white and black one is named Dairy (female) and we named her that cause she looks like a cow

[​IMG]
    his is at 6 am this morning. Thery started to wake up and want more forumla.

[​IMG]
    Just got to love those babies

[​IMG]
    Dairy has a spot on her back. How about that spot??

[​IMG]
    How about this face?? She is lready a ham for me.

[​IMG]
    Moose, Ok he has a face that only a mother could love. Yes that is actuly his nose. I am haven to be very careful when I feed this guy. But so far he is drinking really good. No holes in his pallet and his lungs are clear.

[​IMG]
    So ugly he is cute

[​IMG]
    Last one.

Can nto waite until they sleep though the night. Pray that little Moose lives. He is doing great so far but a little worried about his nose. These guys are the first live birth of our goat Samatha. So they need to keep liven.

2. Crossroads Boers

Crossroads Boers Colorful Quality Boers

Feb 19, 2011
    Mossyrock,WA
    :stars: How adorable!!! I LOVE Moose's face!!! I hope they stay nice and healthy and start sleeping through the night soon! Good luck!!

3. iddybit acres

iddybit acres New Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Newberry, MI
    They are just too darn cute!

4. aaawwwweeee Congrats!

5. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    AWWWW PRECIOUS!!!! Moose is adorable!!!! I hope and pray his nose isn't a complication, like I said adorable!!! I couldn't imagine having bottle babies, it's bad enough I am going out several times a night to make sure one of our kids is getting enough from his mama!!

6. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    We bottle feed 99% of our babies. I now have 5 babies that I am feeding . Well 4 Napster is off the bottle. Last night was fun I got a bunch of cat naps. Nothing like a newborn waken you up to feed them. And I just got rid of my dark circles. You know I would not traide it for the world.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww...they are so adorable...congrats.... :thumb: :love:

8. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Congrats on all the new arrivals! I see where "Moose" gets his name. :p What a chunky lil' monkey he is! Just way too cute! :love: They both are.

Deb Mc