The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rusty
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my sweet companion Nelli Vanilli. She is all ready for a Halloween celebration that we have here in Burleson Texas called Boo Bash! Everyone sets up in town to pass out candy for the kids. Nelli will wear packs full of candy for all the boys and girls. Silly wonderful Nelli!

Attachments

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
OMG! She is too cute! You wouldn't happen to be from the Milli Vanilli era would you? :laugh:

·
Rusty
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol- yes, I might have been from that era! But actually I named her that because her favorite treat is Vanilla Wafers...but she also seems to love wearing clothes. My Avatar is Nelli wearing a hat. I think its because she has learned that she will get so much attention from everyone when she is dressed up :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Peggy Sue and I approve! Nellie is totally fierce and working it. ;)

Maybe she and Peg should come up with a fashion line for goats... :laugh:

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
omg. I wish I had a goat giving out candy when I was trick or treating!!!!!!! LOVE HER!

that costume looks very Madonna-ish...

·
Crazy Goat Lady
4,324 Posts
That is so cute!

We are getting ready for the "Falmouth Goat Races", set for Sept. 28. Apparently, years ago some old timers lost some money at the horse track and someone said they should just race their goats. So, as a joke, one of them advertised the goat race with the other guys phone number. They got so much response, that they decided they better go ahead with the race! That was in the 80's and it's been going ever since. We had so much fun with the grandkids! It's a hoot. So, every Sept., you will see us with the goats, teaching them to run in a group. We take the most socially prepared with us. They have a "dress up" contest that we like. This year we have "ballerina" attire for the doe kids. People come from pretty far for this festival.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts