The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are our 2008 Nubian babies!!!

Left to Right - Laredo and Maverick:

Both were born 2/15/08. Laredo is our new herdsire from Quarter Mile Nubians. His dam is LakeShore-Farms Lace Lilu and his sire is LakeShore Ace Roulette. Maverick came along with Laredo and is going to his new home this week as a wether.

The rest of these babies are out of Quarter Mile Sin's Casanova.

Back to Front - Lark(Previously known as Squirt), Big Girl, and Brooklyn:

Lark and Big Girl are twin sisters born 2/23/08. Brooklyn was born 3/13/08(and she is just about the size of Lark and Big Girl!).

Left to Right - Precious' boy and Precious' girl:

These two were born yesterday(3/22/08).

Flicka is the only one left to kid and that be the end of our kidding season.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Those babies are so gorgeous!!!!!! My gosh. Brooklyn is my favorite :D. I betcha she is going to do extremely well at shows.. I can just tell. They are all so beautiful!

I think I am going to go crazy waiting for '09. I want Nubian babies!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! The are so fun. I like them a lot more than the Kikos...they're just more fun! :greengrin:

We are keeping Brook, Precious' doe kid, and Lark or Big Girl, but I am not sure which one of those two yet.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Now where did this thread come from!?!?!?! I can't believe I missed it!

Well Jacque your goaties are just gorgeous!!! I love Lark (can I have her???)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:lol: I bet your right! I don't know how could you resist that little face! :greengrin:

I am starting a bird name line with her. You know because there is a Meadow Lark. I will have Robin, Raven, Wren, and I could probably get away with calling one Finch. And I am open to more bird names...I just didn't find any more.

Oh and don't worry...we're looking into high speed internet, so I should be able to post a lot more pics faster! :leap:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do too! Actually...I didn't think about having her reg. papers say Meadow Lark, but I really like it! I so hope we can get high speed! Then I can update my website from home(I do it at the Church), photobucket won't be so hard, and everything! :leap:

I thought of another name just now! Swan.... :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts