The other goaties had to have thier pictures taken too. ;)

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Anna, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    Here the rest of my little herd.[​IMG]
    Snotty is the red goatie in the front, her sis Alegra is behind her, in the middle is Jude , behind him is Spotty Dottie and beside her is her mom, Mary.
    [​IMG]
    And this is Minuet, she's kinda ditzy and doesnt realize it's warmer in the barn... I'm serious, she sleeps outside alone in 10 degree weather. LOL.

Then my horsies wanted to show of as well so heres my TW horse and best friend, Rose, and her stinker of a son, Shiloh (TW/Arabian).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He has to have his nose scratched...
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well a beautiful herd you have there. And the horses are beautiful too

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    How cute! Are the two in the back mini nubs? I LOVE their ears!

How old is the colt? I just sold my colt in October - although a little sad - I think I was more relieved - he was a bit of a jerk! Beautiful - but Jerky

4. KikoFaerie

KikoFaerie New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    So. Central Kansas
    Love those ears!! Thanks for sharing.

5. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    Thanks, Mary's mom was a rescue project, and she really looked very nigi... small and dairy with airplane ears, but she could have been just a crazy mixed mutt. I bred her to my nubian buck and then bred Mary to nubian when she was old enough, and the kids have seemed to keep thier smaller stature, So I've been calling them mini nubians, lol. My favorite thing about keeping them in the herd is that they are polled, so that takes a little headache off my hands when disbudding time rolls around.

Shiloh will be 6 months tommorow, and we are trying to find him home... no one can really afford a horse right now though, especially a colt that cant registered. He is a jerk too, he has just recently started to calm down. I think it's the arabian in him. He kicked me in the leg at 3 weeks old and I ended up in the emergency room because of it,and then one of my favorite doe kids got out into the big pasture with the horses and he killed her. Not to mention the numerous sections of fence we have had to replace becuase her jumps them! I've been working with him a little and he is starting to learn some manners at least to humans. It's so ironic becuase Rose is the calmest animal I have ever met. He's definately been an experiance... I love despite his evil streak, he is so smart, and has a ton of personallity. Really though, how do you sell a colt like him?

6. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    You do have a nice herd of goaties! And those horses are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
    Good luck in finding the colt a good home.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  8. tremayne

tremayne New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    What a beautiful bunch of goaties you have. :love:

I kind of like your name, too. :wink:

Anna

9. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Aww, what sweet babies. :)

10. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Wonderful goats you have there. Mary is so cute there in the background, and what a pretty color. Rose's mane is a beautiful color and :thumb: on Shiloh's do-quite cute.