The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
city-turned-country girl
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
She is always kind, polite, and gracious.
She is adorably cute.
She is smart.
She is modest, yet knows how to dress.
She sounds beautiful! I can't wait to hear her in a year or two when she gets more power.

My favorite things said about her:

When God made Jackie, He was just showing off
American princess
If you could clone Jackie, millions of parents would be lining up to get one.

A couple videos of her:

·
city-turned-country girl
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd imagine at least a couple people would have heard of her...:shrug: No one?

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
I've heard of her! I haven't gotten to hear her sing much, but I love her rendition of "Lovers" from House of Flying Daggers. :)

·
Boer Lover 4 Life!
2,991 Posts
how old is she? She's good!

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
I know! I actually cried the first time I heard that :eek:
I've only seen the movie once; but it's super amazing! I don't cry when I watch movies unless its REALLY really touching or sad, but I was a puddle for that one!

I hadn't seen her in a couple years; she's grown so much! :eek:how old is she now?

·
city-turned-country girl
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've only seen the movie once; but it's super amazing! I don't cry when I watch movies unless its REALLY really touching or sad, but I was a puddle for that one!
I've heard of the movie, but haven't seen it. I guess it was pretty good, huh?

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
I've heard of the movie, but haven't seen it. I guess it was pretty good, huh?
Yeah it was. The filmography or whatever you call it is amazing! Everything is so clear and the scenery (in China of course) is awesome! IDk how you are about eh, romantic scenes, but there is one that's pretty bad. We just fast forwarded really fast, and the rest of the movies pretty great. But sad; I won't say anymore- I don't want to give anything away. :p

·
city-turned-country girl
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah it was. The filmography or whatever you call it is amazing! Everything is so clear and the scenery (in China of course) is awesome! IDk how you are about eh, romantic scenes, but there is one that's pretty bad. We just fast forwarded really fast, and the rest of the movies pretty great. But sad; I won't say anymore- I don't want to give anything away. :p
Ok :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts